Often, it is good to have an impartial individual to handle the day-to-day finances of an association. A disinterested third party does not take sides or influence the allocation of resources and has no vested interest in any decision or outcome.
Integrity, knowledge, and dependability of financial resources are the cornerstone of any organization. No matter the size, age or stage of an organization, without fiscal solidity, continuation becomes tenuous at best. IMS will help your organization to:
- Prepare and execute annual budget
- Understand and apply financial reports
- Maintain compliance with local, state and federal agencies
- Grow revenues and minimize expenses
- Find funding for developing programs
- Manage cash flow and build reserves