One of the best ways to advance your organization is to be available to members and potential members at least during regular business hours. For a small organization or one run by volunteers, that is often not possible or fiscally reasonable. With IMS a headquarters infrastructure is built in with very low overhead. As an outsourced function, someone is available to answer your phones and give your organization a ‘full-time’ presence while your board and volunteers continue to conduct business in a model that best fits your organization.
Headquartering with IMS provides you with:
- Office space for Chief Staff Executive
- Conference room space as available for Committee and Board meeting
- Virtual meeting services
- Full-time receptionist to answer the phones of your association with the association’s identifier
- Staff employees
- Standard office equipment (copy, fax, laser printers, computers, phones, etc.)
- Production services (labeling, folding, stuffing)
- On-site material storage
- Maintenance and storage of all legal and financial records, correspondence, files, etc.
- Link between the organization and members
- Handling of daily administrative functions and correspondence